The major growth driver of Virtual Reality Market includes growing digitization, advancement of technology, increasing demand for head mounted displays in gaming and entertainment industries, and rising investment in virtual reality market among others.
However, high cost of devices and lack of technical expertise are the factors among others which are hindering the growth of Virtual Reality Market.
Global Virtual Reality Market can be segmented as follows:
- Segmentation by Types: Immersive, augmented, video mapping, distributed, and tele-presence among others.
- Segmentation by Technology: Non-immersive, semi-immersive and full-immersive among others.
- Segmentation by Components: HMD (head mounted displays), gesture control devices, projector & display walls, 3D camera, sensors, and semiconductors among others.
- Segmentation by Applications: Aerospace & defense, gaming & entertainment, diagnostics& surgeries, and tourism among others.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/916
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments…
View original post 501 more words