This is an incomplete list of all machine learning tools currently available as of July 2016. I categorized them into Open Source tools and commercial tools, however, the open source tools usually have a commercialized version with support, and the commercial tools tend to include a free version so you can download and try them out. Click the product links to learn more.
- MLlib is Apache Spark’s scalable machine learning library.
- Initial contribution from AMPLab, UC Berkeley
- Shipped with Spark since version 0.8
- Over 30 contributors
- Includes any common machine learning and statistical algorithms
- Supports Scala, Java and Python programming languages
- Powerful processing performance of Spark. (10x faster in memory and 100x faster in hard disk.)
- Runs on Hadoop, Mesos or Stand online.
- Easy to code. (with Scala)
- Spark requires experienced engineers.
- Online Resources http://spark.apache.org/mllib/
- –Basic Statistics
- Summary, Correlation, Sampling, Hypothesis testing, and…
View original post 932 more words