The following was originally published on WordCast and authored by Lorelle VanFossen. It is reprinted here as a reference guide.
- You?ve moved your WordPress installation from one server to another.
- You?ve changed domain names.
- You?ve moved images around on your server and now they don?t load.
- You?ve changed your WordPress installation and now images show blank boxes on your posts.
- You?ve changed your email address.
- An author has changed their name or URL.
- You?ve been asked to remove all of someone?s blog comments.
- You?ve turned things off during development and it?s time to turn them back on.
- You?ve gotten smart and changed your WordPress URL and installation from
- You?ve realized that you?ve been misspelling ?separate as ?seperate? and you now need to fix all the missed spellings.
- You?ve realized that WP as an acronym isn?t as SEO friendly as you thought and decide to change them…
View original post 4,252 more words