The most common partition problem for computer users is that the Windows system partition runs out of space, the Windows system partition needs to be expanded. But for most users, changing partition structure requires Windows operating system reinstallation and formatting. The built-in partition manager function of EaseUS Partition Master is right to meet the need. It can expand the Windows system partition without Windows reinstallation and data loss.
Furthermore, increasing volumes of information requires companies to make better use of their hard drive capacity, so the need to reasonably resize, move, split, merge the partitions is more important than ever.
Any operations with hard drives are critical, so the reliability of performance is one of the most important requirements when choosing partition software. EaseUS Partition Master is not only reliable itself but also integrated with the Disk & Partition Copy Wizard and Partition Recovery Wizard to ensure 100% data security.
- Extend system partition to optimize the computers’ performance or solve “c drive is out of space” issue. (How to Extend NTFS System Partition without Reboot?)
- New! Resize/Move partition with faster speed void of data loss to solve low disk problem and optimize the usage of disk with the drag-and-drop operations easily.
- Create partition for different usage. For example, one for your data and another for the system or create a new partition for Windows7 dual boot system. (We advise you to create at least two partitions to easily handle the data and system separately.)
- Merge partitions into a bigger one when one of them runs out of space.
- Split partition for different usage, one for system and another for data.
- Convert dynamic disk to basic disk easily with all data protected.
- Support removable storage device partitioning like flash drives, memory cards, etc.
- Support GPT volumes: enables GPT drive partitioning, GPT disk partition copy, etc.
- Rebuild MBR to boot system again.
- Speed up your computer by disk defragmentation.
- Permanently wipes sensitive data on disk by wiping disk.
- Delete partitions with simple steps.
- Wipe partition can erase the data on the partition completely and ensure that the data can not be recovered by any data recovery solution.
- Delete all partitions and Format partitions with simple steps.
- New! Create Linux based bootable disk or WinPE 3.0 based bootable disk to manage partitions even when the computers fail to boot.(Except for Home Edition)
- New! Create USB bootable disk.
- Support Hardware RAID – useful feature especially for the Windows Server users.
- Convert FAT to NTFS.
- Convert primary partition to logical.
- Convert logical partition to primary.
- Disk surface test to check and find bad sectors.
- Linux partition management: delete, create, format, recover EXT2/EXT3 partition, etc.
- Explore FAT/NTFS partition.
- Label partitions – assign drive letter to partition for easier recognition.
- View disk/partition property.
- Initialize to MBR disk.
- Initialize to GPT disk.
- Reload disk information.
- Hide and Unhide partitions – protect important data from unauthorized or casual access.
- Set an active partition – specify one partition to be the boot partition.
- Provide option to shut down the computer after applying any operation.
- Powerful safety features protect you against system failures while partitioning.
- Step-by-step wizard walks you through partitioning process.
- Preview any partitioning tasks before apply to the hard disk.
- Change cluster size automatically and manually.
- Undo feature allows you to undo any partition step.
- Support Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008 R2 SP1/Windows 7 SP1(32 bit and 64 bit).
- Support hard disk from 2 GB to 4 TB.
- Support up to 32 disks.
- User-friendly interface.
Common Questions Related to Partition Manager
- How to extend system partition?
- How to resize/move partition to optimize the disk usage?
- How to extend NTFS system partition without reboot to minimize computers’ downtime and maximize its performance?
- How to solve “c drive is out of space” issue?
- How to convert partition from FAT to NTFS file system?
- How to dual boot Windows 7 with Windows XP or Vista?
- How to resize a Windows server 2003 partition?
- How to resize or partition Windows 7 hard disk partition?
- How to resize Windows Server 2003 64bit partition?
- How to increase boot partition size?
- How to resize partition on Windows server 2008?
- How to resize partition of Windows 2003 Server with EaseUS Partition Master Server Edition?
- How to solve “low disk space” warning?
- Easy and safe solution to extend SBS 2003 server partition