EaseUS Partition Recovery, a free and easy-to-use partition recovery software to recover deleted or lost partition, takes up one of the best partition recovery software for you to keep owing to the following features:
- Free for both home and commercial users.
- Use it with ease: a wizard interface walks you through all the partition recovery process.
- Recover deleted or lost partition quickly and easily.
- Offer several optional scan areas helps locate the lost partition quickly.
- Support FAT, NTFS, Ext2/Ext3 file system.
- Support IDE / ATA / SATA / SCSI drives.
- Bootable disk based on WinPE
- Support Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7.
Partition Loss Scenarios
- Inadvertently deleted partitions (using fdisk or other programs)
- Accidently lost partitions (for example due to virus attack)
Partition Recovery Tutorial
- How to recover lost partitions with EaseUS Partition Recovery?
- How to recover deleted or lost NTFS partition?
- How to recover deleted or lost FAT partition?
- How to recover deleted or lost EXT2/EXT3 partition?
Link Download : http://www.easeus.com/partition-recovery/download.htm
- Recover 1 GB data for FREE!
- New! Specify file types before file recovery to find lost files quickly.
- New! Save previous searching results for continuous recovery.
- New! Faster scan lost files by skipping bad sectors automatically.
- New! English & German language support.
- File recovery after accidental format, even if you have reinstalled Windows.
- Disk recovery after a hard disk crash.
- Get back files after a partitioning error or hard disk crash.
- Get data back from RAW hard drives.
- Support Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7.
- Recover from lost/deleted partitions.
- Recover files from Dynamic Disk.
- Recover from Linux file system under Windows.
- Recovers from formatted partitions with original file names & storage paths.
- Recover deleted or lost files emptied from the Recycle Bin.
- Recover office document, photo, image, video, music, email, etc.
- Recover from hard drive, USB drive, memory card, memory stick, camera card, Zip, floppy disk or other storage media.
- Support FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS/NTFS5, EXT2/EXT3 file systems.
- High quality of file recovery.
- WinPE based bootable disk in WinPE Edition.
- Free file repair service.
Advantages over other free and commercial data recovery software
Advantages over other free data recovery software
- The only freeware to recover files from formatted partition with original file names and storage paths.
- The only freeware to recover files from lost or deleted partition.
- The only freeware to recover FAT & NTFS files as well as EXT2/EXT3 files under Windows.
- The only freeware to recover files from dynamic disk and RAID.
- The only freeware with No Spyware, Ads and Toolbar.
- The only freeware with powerful search file function after scanning.
- The only freeware to create a disk image of the current status of your hard drive.
- The only freeware to continue previous recovery without rescan.
- The only freeware with free tech support.
- The only freeware with free file repair service.
- Change the settings of “Option” to recover files as your need.
- Easy-to-use and Wizard-like interface guides you through the steps to recover lost data.
- Support Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, Windows 7.
- Return to the last step to undo the current operation.
- Powerful recovery algorithm.
Advantages over commercial data recovery software
- Absolutely FREE!
- This freeware with 1 GB recovery capacity can solve most data loss problems.
- Most office documents, photos, emails are less than 1 GB, and you can save lots of money by this freeware.
- Easily upgrade to recover more.
- Free life time upgrade.
- Instant tech support.
- 10 million customers worldwide.
- 10 years expertise in data recovery.
Recover data from formatted partitions
Prepare a storage medium, usually a disk, for reading and writing. When you format a disk, the operating system erases all bookkeeping information on the disk, tests the disk to make sure all sectors are reliable, marks bad sectors (that is, those that are scratched), and creates internal address tables that it later uses to locate information. You must format a disk before you can use it.
Note that reformatting a disk does not erase the data on the disk, only the data on the address tables. Do not be panic, however, if you accidentally reformat a disk that has useful data. A computer specialist should be able to recover most, if not all, of the information on the disk. You can also buy programs that enable you to recover a disk yourself.
The previous discussion, however, applies only to high-level formats, the type of formats that most users execute. In addition, hard disks have a low-level format, which sets certain properties of the disk such as the interleave factor. The low-level format also determines what type of disk controller can access the disk (e.g., RLL or MFM).
Almost all hard disks that you purchase have already had a low-level format. It is not necessary, therefore, to perform a low-level format yourself unless you want to change the interleave factor or make the disk accessible by a different type of disk controller. Performing a low-level format erases all data on the disk.
The Complete Recovery Module is designed for unformat data recovery from formatted partition, crashed file system without drive letters.
First of all, select the file types you want to recover and then you will see a list of all the partitions found from all your Hard Disk. All of your partitions are arrayed by the drive letters. For each one listed here, the Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition displays a number of statistics, including the volume label, the type of file system, the capacity, and its information. Once you have identified the partition from which you want to recover data, select the partition and then press “NEXT” to begin “Intelligent Searching”. (If you are familiar with file system details, you can change “Option” before pressing the “NEXT” button).
The Intelligent Searching will scan the selected partition, collect and analyze every byte on the partition, then show you a list of partitions possible on it. In default state, the partition that was suggested in High was chosen. And the others are not chosen. This will give you a good idea that which partition will yield the best results. Select the file or directory that you want to recover and press the “Next” button, you will have your lost file recovered from formatted partitions within minutes.
Recover deleted files
When a file is deleted from your computer, its contents aren’t immediately destroyed. Windows simply marks the hard drive space as being available for use by changing one character in the file table so that the file entry won’t be displayed in My Computer or a commandline DIR command, etc. If you manage to start an undelete process before Windows uses that part of the hard drive to write a new file, all you have to do is set that flag back to “on” and you get the file.
The built-in Deleted File Recovery Module of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition can do the job for you. It can get deleted files back after you have emptied the recycle bin. It can recover the deleted Word, Excel, PowerPoint, photo, email, database, and all document formats and folders in Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, Windows 7, which have been emptied from or by-passed the Windows Recycle Bin.
Recover data from lost partitions
Whether partition can be recognized by system or not depends on the partition table. If partition table is destroyed by virus or partition is deleted accidentally, you will not see the partition you need. In fact, the partition is not actually lost.
Partition Recovery module of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition is designed for quickly recovering files on mistakenly deleted or lost partitions. It will scan the entire disk to find every possible partition on it for recovery. When you select this recovery module, select the file types you want to recover and then you will see a list of physical devices that are connected to Host Computer. Choose the device from which you want to recover data and then click “NEXT” to start searching partitions on it. After the Quick Partition Searching process completes, the Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition will display a Partition List Page. Just select your lost partition and search it. You can got all the lost files back on the invisible partition soon.
Other Data Loss Solution
RAW File Recovery
Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition can recover files from cases of deleted, missing / lost files and corrupt or missing drive where file system is severely corrupted or destroyed.
You should use RAW File Recovery option in following cases:
- File system data structures of a drive have suffered serious corruption or overwriting and data recovery software cannot scan such drives.
- Deleted File Recovery, Complete Recovery, Partition Recovery cannot locate missing / lost files and folders.
- Files were deleted “long back” and cannot be identified because of over-writing to file system data structures.
- Recently deleted files are not recovered because of severe fragmentation. This is a common problem in FAT file system drives. RAW file recovery can discover such deleted files and folders from the temporary copies created by the application software and/or the operating system.
RAW File Recovery scans every sector of your storage media for the lost files that you wish to recover and displays them in a tree according to the file type. The software scans the drive in RAW mode and can locate the files without the aid of file system data structures.
Limitation: Files are recovered without file names and storage paths.
Recover Images, Documents, Movies, or any other type of files
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition handles files regardless of their type, size or any other attribute. As long as the space on the logical drive has not been reused by operating system or new data. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition can successfully recover content of any deleted file.
If you want to search for unspecified deleted images or movies the best strategy is to search for common file extensions:
– *.avi, *.mpg, *.mov for video
– *.bmp, *.jpg, *.png, *.gif for images
Recover files from dynamic disk
Dynamic disks are simply physical disks with dynamic volumes on them. Dynamic disks use a hidden database to track information about dynamic volumes on the disk and other dynamic disks in the computer. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition can recover deleted, formatted, virus affected files from basic and dynamic disks.
Recover files from FAT/NTFS/EXT2/EXT3 partitions
The EXT2 and EXT3 are the most common Linux file system. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition can recover files not only from FAT, NTFS partitions, but also from EXT2 and EXT3 partition under Windows Operating Systems.
Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition requires Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7 for installation.